úterý, září 30, 2008

VIXEN ´S VOICE

Will we get all that we want to?
Eye for eye.
What I´ll give to you?
Pain and harm.
Am I comfortable with you?
For ever or never I´ll be.
Will you miss me?
In spite of not?You´ll return.
Why should I?
Cause you love me.
But I am a lier,don´t you think?
I am sure you´re not.
Will you wait for me?
I´ll kiss your mouth then.
I ´ll pick yours next..
What´s in your heart now?
Joy and cold...
Did you notice?
You passed me by?
What a Pedestrian!You´re blind…
No,for first time I see.You´re welcome.
Nice to meet you…
Joy and harm:-)
Prince´s rose burst into blossom.
„Cute“ by Vixen´s voice´s been heard…

2 komentáře:

selfish fish řekl(a)...

wáááu...
I like it!
Show must go on!

machepela řekl(a)...

really?
What a compliment for?!
But thank you respectfully .