pondělí, ledna 28, 2008

woken up – 15.3.2006


I woke up in this world. I´ve never been the favourite child,but with a happiness I´ve lived as well.
I woke up and saw the one masculin being still sleeping naked along myself. I felt like somethig was shouting inside me ,that seemed to be bigger than me ,similar likewish a very large space.I thought I had gotten mad. It was wonderful.
I woke up and saw my face was older.I thought about loosing lifetime. I did not see anywhere. Blind soul.
I woke up without moving , couldn´t speak well,my mind was empty .I found my light.
I woke up and bright sunshine released close to me during smile on my face.I dreamt for long time. I walk out.

Miluju tenhle jazyk.I když není nad češtinuJ.Určitě ve woken upu bude spousty chyb, ale co mě fakt baví je,že pro vyjádření něčeho v angličtině musim zapojit více fantazie a vše tak okecávat než se dostanu k jádru věci,a to kvůli omezení mé slovní zásoby.

Žádné komentáře: